Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Gerard Garcia <ge...@talaia.io> on 2018/12/19 16:38:52 UTC

Re: Unbalanced Kafka consumer consumption

We finally figure it out. We had a large value in the Kafka consumer option
'max.partition.fetch.bytes', this made the KafkaConsumer to not consume at
a balanced rate from all partitions.

Gerard

Re: Unbalanced Kafka consumer consumption

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Great to hear and thanks for letting us know.

Cheers,
Till