Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kane Wilson <gs...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/27 15:00:43 UTC

Re: JNDI - TOMCAT ------ success

Tim , it was success. thanx million. earlier i referred 5.0 docs. anyway it was my fault. again i would like to thank you Tim. It is great help

Kane.

Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org> wrote:
Don't use docs based on 4.1 when running 5.5.

Use the 5.5 docs. The way JNDI resources are declared in 5.5 changed as
compared to previous versions. The archives in the tomcat user list also talk
about this too.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/index.html

-Tim

http://mail.yahoo.com