Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by John Chien <jo...@ncmail.net> on 2006/12/13 22:05:04 UTC

Is there any way to know the exact SQL statement passed from IBATIS to Database

Dear Sir:

How can I find the exact SQL statement I passed from IBATIS to database ?
Is there anyway to find out ?

Thanks,

John Chien

Re: Is there any way to know the exact SQL statement passed from IBATIS to Database

Posted by c....@ads.it.
John Chien <jo...@ncmail.net> scritti il 13/12/2006 22:13:27

> I did not user logging.
> How do I use logging ?

SQL logging
http://www.mail-archive.com/user-java@ibatis.apache.org/msg00765.html

Other related topics if you search the list with "log4j"

ciao
Cesare

Re: Is there any way to know the exact SQL statement passed from IBATIS to Database

Posted by John Chien <jo...@ncmail.net>.
I did not user logging.
How do I use logging ?

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.