Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Andrew Crites <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/07 23:00:54 UTC

New Contributor

This is Andrew Crites. I'm making some changes to the Python Dataflow
runner. Can someone add me as a contributor for Beam's Jira issue tracker?
Apparently I can't be assigned issues right now.

Thanks!

Re: New Contributor

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
Welcome, I have added you as a contributor.

Re: New Contributor

Posted by Andrew Crites <cr...@google.com>.
It's crites. Thanks!

Re: New Contributor