Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Nolan, Edell" <Ed...@iona.com> on 2007/07/04 13:51:47 UTC

yoko tests fail.

Hi,

It seems that recent changes to cxf have broken yoko.  I am trying to
rebuild it and have some fixes in but when I try to run my tests

I get the following error.

Exception in thread "Yoko:GIOPConnectionThreaded:ReceiverThread"
java.lang.NoCla

ssDefFoundError: org/apache/cxf/jaxb/WrapperHelper

at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.interceptors.WrapperClassOutInterceptor.handleMe

ssage(WrapperClassOutInterceptor.java:75)

at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseIntercept

orChain.java:206)

at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OutgoingChainInterceptor.handleMessage(Out

goingChainInterceptor.java:73)

at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseIntercept

orChain.java:206)

at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainIniti

ationObserver.java:67)

at org.apache.yoko.bindings.corba.runtime.CorbaDSIServant.invoke(CorbaDS

IServant.java:156)

I have discovered that this class was removed a few days ago and now it
was added in yesterday

Into the rt frontend package but it still doesn't seem to be in the jar
that's downloaded.

Is it possible that we now need a deploy of cxf in order to pick up this
change ?

Thanks, Edell.

Registered Number: 171387

Re: yoko tests fail.