Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/04 18:21:59 UTC

Fwd: Apache Flex committer invite

Hi all,

I just tried to make my first svn commit, and got the error below. I read
the Apache Source Code Repository page[1] and I couldn't find this
error there. The closest was "If you still get 403 Forbidden errors,
ask your PMC to double-check the authz file and LDAP/Unix group
membership."

Another clue was this stackoverflow page [2], but my working copy
seems to be correctly capitalised.

And the final seemingly useful piece of information I found was this thread[3],
which suggests that it might be an apache server configuration issue.

But I think it's more likely that I'm doing something wrong :)

PS: my username and password are correct, as I tested them on the apache
website.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html
[2] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/57137/403-forbidden-error-using-subversion
[3] http://serverfault.com/questions/256307/svn-put-403-forbidden-on-commit

Commit failed (details follow):
Changing file
 'C:\Users\mihaichira\workspaceFlex\flex\sdk\trunk\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as'
 is forbidden by the server
Access to
 '/repos/asf/!svn/txr/1607803-z8a6/flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/core/UIComponent.as'
 forbidden
Additional errors:
PUT of
 '/repos/asf/!svn/txr/1607803-z8a6/flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/core/UIComponent.as':
 403 Forbidden

Thanks,
Mihai

Re: Apache Flex committer invite

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
On 15/07/14 13:02, Mihai Chira wrote:
> Is the profile still updatable via svn, then?
The Wiki looks right to me. It's SVN rather than GIT because that's what
the CMS uses.

Tom

Re: Apache Flex committer invite

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

is this[1] still valid? I can't see the folder "site" in our git repo.
Is the profile still updatable via svn, then?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Updating+your+profile+on+Team+page

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Martin <wi...@gmail.com>.
Git has a windows client if you are on windows. Works great.

Chris

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.