Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/04/08 18:02:22 UTC

[VOTE] CXF build-utils 2.3.2 (take 2)

I'd like to call a vote on this just to get it out of the way to make the
releases next week a bit easier.

There are three changes:
* Update the eclipse checkstyle/pmd rules so that the new  gwt generated code
doesn't cause all kinds of warnings in eclipse
* Allow use of j.u.l.Logger in the generated Services as they cannot depend on
CXF specific code
* Update the notice suppliments to include entries for the new dependencies
for the validation related things that Benson added.   I checked the
notices/license things on 2.4 and 2.3.x to make sure everything is OK.

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/build-utils/tags/cxf-build-utils-2.3.2/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-073/

This vote will stay open for  72 hours.

Here is my +1.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] CXF build-utils 2.3.2 (take 2)

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

--
----
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Re: [VOTE] CXF build-utils 2.3.2 (take 2)

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Jeff

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
+1

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference
http://camelone.com

Re: [VOTE] CXF build-utils 2.3.2 (take 2)

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman
On 2011-4-9, at 上午12:02, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> I'd like to call a vote on this just to get it out of the way to
> make the
> releases next week a bit easier.
>
> There are three changes:
> * Update the eclipse checkstyle/pmd rules so that the new  gwt
> generated code
> doesn't cause all kinds of warnings in eclipse
> * Allow use of j.u.l.Logger in the generated Services as they cannot
> depend on
> CXF specific code
> * Update the notice suppliments to include entries for the new
> dependencies
> for the validation related things that Benson added.   I checked the
> notices/license things on 2.4 and 2.3.x to make sure everything is OK.
>
> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/build-utils/tags/cxf-build-utils-2.3.2/
>
> Maven staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-073/
>
> This vote will stay open for  72 hours.
>
> Here is my +1.
>

> --
> Daniel Kulp
> dkulp@apache.org
> http://dankulp.com/blog
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com

[RESULT][VOTE] CXF build-utils 2.3.2 (take 2)

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have 10 + 1 votes.   I'm marking this passed and will get the artifacts
promoted.

Dan

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
+1