Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Thiago Scodeler <ts...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/13 18:09:16 UTC

support Apache Drill

Hi Apache Drill team,

could you please help me with the following situation/issue?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55661331/how-to-fix-cannot-retrieve-all-fields-mongodb-collection-with-apache-drill-sql

Also related with: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-4307

Thanks in advance,
Thiago Scodeler

Re: support Apache Drill

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@apache.org>.
Hi Thiago,

This is a bug. I have created ticket for it:

Kind regards
Vitalii

Re: support Apache Drill

Posted by Aman Sinha <am...@gmail.com>.