Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "BV, Srikanth" <sr...@fmr.com> on 2009/10/08 09:52:01 UTC

Subversion question

Greetings!

We are using the subversion for our new projects. I need to put a logo
in the below mentioned box. and that should come in all project
revisions/pages.

How do I do that is there any file where I can update?

Thanks

Srikanth

Re: Subversion question

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 05:56, Giulio Troccoli
<gi...@uk.linedata.com> wrote:

> Linedata Services (UK) Ltd
> Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London, E1 6DB
> Registered in England and Wales No 3027851     VAT Reg No 778499447
>

> ________________________________

See "Customizing the look" under
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.serverconfig.httpd.html#svn.serverconfig.httpd.extra.browsing

If you specify an XSL, Apache will serve the repository browsing as
XML & your browser will apply the XSL file to change the appearance.

RE: Subversion question

Posted by Giulio Troccoli <gi...@uk.linedata.com>.
Linedata Services (UK) Ltd

[cid:320065509@08102009-167D]

Thanks
Srikanth

I don't know in your case as you seem to browse the repository directly. But, have you tried ViewVC?

Also, please do no post in HTML.

Giulio