Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/03/04 07:21:10 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code

Hi Atul,

Great to hear, if you want to do a Google Summer of Code project with
Apache Mesos (incubating), I would recommend that you participate with an
Apache mentor, and with the Apache PPMC here responsible for the
stewardship of the project.

The ASF is a GSoC organization and we look forward to your proposal.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@twitter.com>.
Makes sense. Thanks for the info, Chris.

@vinodkone

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Atul jangra <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,
The steps appears good to me :-). Currently I am going through the code
pointed out by you guys, also I am trying to build Meso.
I'll post if I get into some trouble.
Thanks :-)

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 12:43 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) <

Re: Google Summer of Code

From: Atul jangra <at...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, March 29, 2013 6:34 AM
To: mesos-dev <me...@incubator.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Atul jangra <at...@gmail.com>.

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@twitter.com>.

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Thanks Vinod for the pointer!

Hard to look stuff up due to the automated bot emails, makes me think you
guys should filter that stuff.

Thoughts (from everyone that's a PPMC member)?

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@twitter.com>.

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Thanks Vinod,

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@twitter.com>.
Hi Chris,

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Atul,

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Atul jangra <at...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :-)

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Atul,

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Atul jangra <at...@gmail.com>.
Hey Chris,
Following was the message from Vinod. I am sorry I wasn't able to find out
the email link.

Hi Atul,

Glad to see that you are interested in the Mesos project!

The basic idea behind the proposal, is to add authorization/authentication

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Atul,

Re: Google Summer of Code