Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Isaac Kamga <u2...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/04 15:05:32 UTC

Interest In Contributing To Mifos Community

Hello there,

I am Isaac Kamga from Cameroon, Africa

In the past I’ve been a contributor to BRL-CAD and currently lead a community of developers ( http://gdgbuea.net/ <http://gdgbuea.net/> ) who are interested in the Mifos Initiative and it’s open source projects.

Over the past few weeks, I’ve learned about Financial Includion, Mifos Initiative and have built the Apache Fineract CN project.

I’m excited to share experiences as well as learn more from everyone in this awesome community of people eradicating poverty “one line of code at a time”.

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga

Re: Interest In Contributing To Mifos Community

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hello Isaac,

Welcome to our community.  I'm glad you're here, and I look forward to
working with you.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Best Regards,
Myrle

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Isaac,

Thanks for formally introducing yourself to the community.

Just to add a bit more to Isaac's introduction. Isaac has been a part of
the Skylabase team in Cameroon and I had the pleasure of meeting him and
seeing him speak at this year's OSCON in Austin.

Isaac is going to be taking on the role of Technical Community Evangelist
with the Mifos Initiative. In that role, he'll be helping me onboard new
partners and volunteers and helping build out documentation, tools,
resources for the community, and guiding technical outreach and evangelism
across the fintech and financial inclusion space.

So expect to interact a lot more with Isaac now!

Cheers,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Interest In Contributing To Mifos Community

Posted by Mohit Bajoria <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Issac,

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
Hello Isaac,