Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by dp...@gmail.com on 2020/01/02 12:01:13 UTC

[MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4898469] needs to be handled

Hi Igniters,

 I've detected some new issue on TeamCity to be handled. You are more than welcomed to help.

 *    New stable failure of a flaky test in master GridCommandHandlerClusterByClassTest.testHelp https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-6035521922020623279&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

 *    New stable failure of a flaky test in master GridCommandHandlerClusterByClassTest.testCacheHelp https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=5358072525606852701&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 No changes in the build

	 - Here's a reminder of what contributors were agreed to do https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute
	 - Should you have any questions please contact dev@ignite.apache.org

Best Regards,
Apache Ignite TeamCity Bot
https://github.com/apache/ignite-teamcity-bot
Notification generated at 15:01:08 02-01-2020

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4898469] needs to be handled

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Sergey,

I've merged your changes to the master and 2.8 branches.
Thank you.

Posted by Sergey Antonov <an...@gmail.com>.

--
BR, Sergey Antonov

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4898469] needs to be handled

Posted by Sergey Antonov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi!