Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by in...@oracle.com on 2014/03/23 05:40:48 UTC

[Java DB - testing] Error continuous trunk (rev 1580387)

Java DB testing and reporting infrastructure.

Error continuous trunk (rev 1580387)

There were execution errors and/or timeouts.
There were at least 3 failures.

Test report:  http://download.java.net/javadesktop/derby/request_5588975

Re: [Java DB - testing] Error continuous trunk (rev 1580387)

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 3/22/14 9:40 PM, ingemar.aberg@oracle.com wrote:
> Java DB testing and reporting infrastructure.
>
> Error continuous trunk (rev 1580387)
>
> There were execution errors and/or timeouts.
> There were at least 3 failures.
>
> Test report:  http://download.java.net/javadesktop/derby/request_5588975

The Oracle test runs can't find the Lucene classes and so are flunking
the tests for the Lucene plugin. We're investigating. But this raises
the following topic: If you construct your own custom classpath for
running the Derby tests, then you will need to add the Lucene jar files
to your classpath. There are 3 of them, all located in tools/java:

lucene-analyzers-common-4.5.0.jar
lucene-queryparser-4.5.0.jar
lucene-core-4.5.0.jar

Thanks,