Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Michael Rimov <ri...@centercomp.com> on 2005/03/15 16:28:32 UTC

Setting Exception for JSP Page Context

Hi All,

I was finally diving into Tag testing after a long time of successfully
using Cactus to test Servlet-based apps.  The question I had is that I had a
tag that was being explicitly used on an ErrorPage that I wanted to test.
So using the manual as a guide I set up a JSP Test Case with which to create
and test the tag.

The problem is that I don't see a way to set the Exception for the JSP page
context Implementation that Cactus Provides?  [getException is there, I just
can't seem to find a corresponding setException or anything similar]

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

-Mike