Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by frofis <fr...@sdm.ru> on 2007/08/31 14:39:48 UTC

getElementsByTagName

if

dV = doc->getElementsByTagName(L"ED211")->item(0);

find element <ED211, bat not find <pr:ED211

Whether there is a simple way to find all elements with a prefix and without
not touching space of names

Re: getElementsByTagName

Posted by Wentao Deng <we...@macadamian.com>.
As I can remember, DOMDocument::getElementsByTagNameNS can do this.
You can use "*" as namespace to match all.

Regards,
Wentao