Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Filippo Balicchia <fb...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/12 14:37:10 UTC

migrate AbstractStreamOperator from 1.0 to 1.4

Hi,

I'm newbie in Flink and in streaming Engine and I'm starting to get
familiar with and understand with the Stream API using examples that
creates Its own Operator
The examples used AbstractStreamOperator at version 1.0 and updating
library to 1.4 I notice that restoreState snapshotOperatorState
StreamTaskState were removed. Could you point me please some link where I
can found some  document about deprecation to understand how to replace
that ?

Thanks for help

--Filippo

Re: migrate AbstractStreamOperator from 1.0 to 1.4

Posted by Filippo Balicchia <fb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
if some can be interested, restoreState was removed from  issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4196 and snapshotOperatorState
was replace from snapshotState in 1.2

--Filippo