Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/22 09:37:20 UTC

RESULT (was Re: [VOTE] release for MyFaces 1.2.1)

Hi,

thanks for voting.

We got 5 +1

Matthias Wessendorf
Grant Smith
Bruno Aranda
Martin Marinscheck
Cagatay Civici

So the release task will start right now.

Re: RESULT (was Re: [VOTE] release for MyFaces 1.2.1)

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Ok I stopped all tasks. Let's wait and see what happens

Re: RESULT (was Re: [VOTE] release for MyFaces 1.2.1)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

please don't release it.
we can't :-)
The TCK didn't pass.

For 1.2.0 I ping the TCK-list before starting the vote;
I know that you aren't yet on that particular list.
Let's fix the things, update trunk and the branches and re-vote again.

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: