Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Eduardo Perez <ed...@pyxis.com.uy> on 2015/08/26 17:00:16 UTC

CXF WS-Security Merlin File

Hi,
I 'm new with CXF and i 'm using it with WS-Security.
I could configure the security using the files for merlin inside my jar,
i did some test with success.
Now my requirements changed slightly, and i need to have the Merlin configuration files outside my Jar.
I tried configure Merlin with paths outside my jar, but i had the following error:

CryptoFactory: Cannot Load properties

this is the property that i am configuring in cxf (some lines)

propertyOutMap.put (WSHanlderConstants.SIG_PROP_FILE,<Absoulte path>);

final WSS4JOutInterceptor wssOut= new WSS4JOutInterceptor(propertyOutMap);

endpoint.getOutInterceptors().add(wssOut);

¿how can i read the property file outside my Jar?

Thanks in Advance,
Eduardo.

CXF WS-Security Merlin File

Posted by Eduardo Perez <ed...@pyxis.com.uy>.
i did use ' file:/// ' in my property file and works
signaturePropFile=file:///C:/verify-signature.property
Thanks very much.
Eduardo.

What does the "Absolute path" look like? Are you using "file:///..."? You
also have the option of loading the Merlin Object yourself + using
WSHandlerConstants.SIG_PROP_REF_ID to refer to it.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder