Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org> on 2018/12/01 20:56:24 UTC

Re: Change the loglevel to DEBUG

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 3:12 PM Tezarin <te...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

>  Hi Nick,
> Thank you for your reply. I found the configuration file for the guacamole
> container and followed the instruction you gave me to change it. But inside
> the guacd container, there was not such a file as guacd.conf. Please advise
> if I should manually create it or do something else.
> Thanks

You can either manually create it and add it, which won't persist if the
container is removed or refreshed.  You could also map the GUACAMOLE_HOME
directory through from the host to the container (using the -v switch) and
put the configuration files in a directory on the host.  This would allow
you to persist the configuration across multiple container versions and
refreshes.

-Nick