Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/31 18:19:49 UTC

TUSCANY-1974, was Re: [SCA 1.2] Release Status and RC plans

Hi Ant,

   In this JIRA, you added a comments that this was little risky, how
comfortable are you with adding this into SCA 1.2 ? Have you tested
this with other webapps and no side effects ?

--
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: TUSCANY-1974, was Re: [SCA 1.2] Release Status and RC plans

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Done in r643792.

   ...ant

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.