Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Shilpa <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/11 07:15:12 UTC

Query window in the kylin

I have run the samples.sh to load the sample cube. The cube is in ready
state. But I am not able to view the tables in the Query tab of the kylin
web link. Can somone help me out. I tried the postman to query the cube.
But that is also giving me 500 error.

Re: Query window in the kylin

Posted by "Shi, Shaofeng" <sh...@ebay.com>.
After run sample.sh you need build the cube, have you performed these
steps? see
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kylin/blob/master/docs/Tutorial/Quick%2
0play%20with%20a%20sample%20cube.md