Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Eric Chow <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/21 03:58:49 UTC

Any release plan for Pluto-1.2 or Pluto-2 that supporting Portlet-2.0(JSR-286)

Hello,

Is there any release plan for Pluto supporting portlet-2.0(JSR-286) ?

Or how where I can get the pluto development sources for portlet-2.0?

Best regards,
Eric

Re: Any release plan for Pluto-1.2 or Pluto-2 that supporting Portlet-2.0(JSR-286)

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
Eric,

Pluto will support JSR-286.  Perhaps some of the individuals directly
supporting the 286 work in Pluto can comment as well?

As I'm sure you are aware, the spec isn't finalized.  But you can take a
look at the 1.1-286-COMPATIBILITY branch in the Pluto SVN at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/pluto/branches/1.1-286-COMPATIBILITY

Also, in the Pluto Jira there are issues relating to 286.  Do a search
in the Pluto project under the 1.1-286-COMPATIBILITY component.  There
are probably some patches attached to the open issues that haven't been
applied to the branch.  I know that people here would want to hear your
feedback.

Also, 286 working drafts are here: http://ipc658.inf-swt.uni-jena.de/spec/

HTH,
Elliot