Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Shiva Krishnan <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/27 12:41:16 UTC

[Collections] Difference between Pop and remove methods

Hi
   I am a newbie to this dev list. I was going through the ArrayStack.java
in Collections and couldn't understand the difference between remove and
pop methods. Can someone let me know about it ?

thanks
Shiva

Re: [Collections] Difference between Pop and remove methods

Posted by Detlef Günther <De...@gmx.net>.
Hi Shiva,

both seem to do the same: remove and return the top element of the stack. Since it is a stack the pop op should be the correct one.

Regards Detlef

-------- Original-Nachricht --------