Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Axelle Ziegler <ax...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/06 19:58:00 UTC

Re: ubuntu 6.10 (edgy) + roller 3.0

This is sort of a late answer, but I ran into this problem, and it
seems  that the problem came Tomcat's Security manager.
Proper IOAccess needs to be granted to Roller in the tomcat.policy
files. With these changes made, Roller runs just fine with the
packaged tomcat (provided you installed sun's version of java of
course).

--
Axelle