Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by David Brown <db...@sexingtechnologies.com> on 2009/06/26 23:20:41 UTC

com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager

Hello iBatis folks, I finished reading the Begin book and I have the JPetStore exmaple imported into Eclipse running OK. I decided to have a hand at iBatis testcase on a live DB but this is all that I can get:

com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "defaultStatementTimeout" must be declared for element type "settings".

Regards, David.

Re: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager

Posted by Kai Grabfelder <no...@kaigrabfelder.de>.
sounds like an older version of iBATIS. Which version are you using? Have you read the manual that is
available at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/java/ibatis-2/ibatis-2-docs/en/

cheers

Kai