Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Vlad Rozov <vr...@apache.org> on 2017/09/08 20:16:36 UTC

OWASP dependency check maven plugin (was: Does Drill Use Apache Struts)

What the community thinks about implementing OWASP dependency check
maven plugin that will be disabled by default and enabled in Travis-ci
and/or Jenkins builds? It has an ability to fail build depending on the
level of CVE present in the project dependencies.

The topic is probably more suitable for the dev@drill list, so moved it
there.

Thank you,

Vlad