Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Johnson nickel <sa...@elogic.co.in> on 2008/02/08 14:32:13 UTC

using disabled attributes in tag

Hi all,

           How to use enable and disable attributes in <s:submit
value="save" method="save" name="savebutton" disabled="true"> but it's not
working.

   what wrong with this, i tried onclick event using html  drop down
<select name="user_id"  size="9"  STYLE="width:-300px" align="left"
onclick="javascript:enable();"> .

  // Javascript function

 function enable()
{
  formname.savebutton.disabled="true"
}

    Give me a suggestion for this problem.

Regards,
Johnson

Re: using disabled attributes in tag

Posted by Arpan Debroy <ar...@gmail.com>.
In IE browser read only buttons are not grayed up. Have anybody faced this?

On Feb 9, 2008 1:03 PM, Arpan Debroy <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a problem in Internet Explorer. The disabled elements are not
> grayed up.
> Have anybody faced the similar situation.
>

> On Feb 8, 2008 7:46 PM, Okan Özeren <ok...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is a bug for old version of strust 2, but fixed on 2.0.8 version.
> >
> > You should create a solution with javascript. Presumably your js
> > function is
> > wrong.
> > Probably your tag name is wrong. You should look its source code on
> > browser
> > for tags real name.
> >
> > Okan.
> >
> > On Feb 8, 2008 3:32 PM, Johnson nickel <sa...@elogic.co.in> wrote:
> >

> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > >           How to use enable and disable attributes in <s:submit
> > > value="save" method="save" name="savebutton" disabled="true"> but it's
> > not
> > > working.
> > >
> > >   what wrong with this, i tried onclick event using html  drop down
> > > <select name="user_id"  size="9"  STYLE="width:-300px" align="left"
> > > onclick="javascript:enable();"> .
> > >
> > >  // Javascript function
> > >
> > >  function enable()
> > > {