Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by sunita agrawal <ag...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/14 20:12:47 UTC

RE: WARN No appenders could be found for logger

       Thanks for reply .I have wrote   log4j.category.mycategory=DEBUG, R2
  at the end of the file  but   still getting the same message. I am using
servlet to initialize the log4j propertyconfigurator.

My application was logging messages fine earlier with only one file appender
and the  rootCategory.i tried with few  other properties file also but
getting same message.

Thanks,
ag