Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Amit Shinde <am...@amicontech.com> on 2007/01/03 14:53:35 UTC

Exclude URL Pattern

Hello and Happy New Year to Everyone,

                          I want to exclude a request to the controller and
was wondering if there is a way to do so. I want the request
http://localhost/abc/control/photos to bypass the controller and hit the
directory /webapp/abc/photos to access all the images in there.

                          I know we can access http://localhost/abc/photos
directly by putting photos in the allowedPaths. But in this case, I cannot
change/edit the request path as it is made from a compiled swf file. So the
swf file makes a request to render all the photos.

Any inputs will be appreciated,

Amit Shinde

Re: Exclude URL Pattern

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amit Shinde,
There are two  in which u can achieve this
          1 writing a java request wrapper which takes your url and converts
into ofbiz related url and pass it to controller i.e we have to override the
methods in request wrapper class.
         2 Use rewrite rules in Apache and make sure that url is changed to
way in which ofbiz can underdstand .......

regards

G Venkata Phanindra.

--
G.Venkata Phanindra