Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by Peter Köller <pk...@metaprojekt.de> on 2001/03/23 20:44:41 UTC

Searching for Win32 Binary build for xml4p

Hello!

I am using ActiveState's Perl build 623. Does anyone know where to get a
binary build for XML4P?

Sincerely,
Peter

Re: Searching for Win32 Binary build for xml4p

Posted by Peter Köller <pk...@metaprojekt.de>.
"Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com> writes:

> I would test it on Windows, but I don't have a compiler available. I
> may be able to get ahold of one in the near future. Please stay in
> touch.

Thank you, I would like to stay in touch. Please inform me if a binary is
available.

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
"Peter Köller" <pk...@metaprojekt.de> writes:

> I am using ActiveState's Perl build 623. Does anyone know where to get a
> binary build for XML4P?

I'm sorry to say that there isn't currently one available. The
original 1.1 port of XML4P (now Xerces.pm) was a windows-only
port. Since then, the 1.3 port has only been tested on linux.

I would test it on Windows, but I don't have a compiler available. I
may be able to get ahold of one in the near future. Please stay in
touch.

jas.