Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com> on 2006/05/03 21:23:05 UTC

[OT] Re: Please help

Meenakshi Singh wrote:
> However, When i view the same webpage on my Pocket PC 2003 emulator, it does
> not work. I was under the impression Pocket PC 2003 runs javascript? Does
> anyone know how i can make the emulator support the javascript on the above
> webpage???

No, but maybe try a group or list relating to CE and/or CE applications.

Also a little blurb in the subject line giving a clue as to what you
need help with is always appreciated :)

Dave

Re: [OT] Re: Please help

Posted by Emmanouil Batsis <Em...@eurodyn.com>.
Meenakshi Singh wrote:

>Would u suggest any other way to meet the requirements mentioned in my mail.

This is fully covered by CSS. I'm almost sure mobile profile also
supports the pseudo classes for links (visited hover etc). BTW this is
irrelevant to struts ;-)

hth,

Manos

RE: [OT] Re: Please help

Posted by Meenakshi Singh <me...@mind-infotech.com>.
Would u suggest any other way to meet the requirements mentioned in my mail.

Thanks & Regards,
MS

Posted by Gareth Evans <ga...@msoft.co.uk>.
 From memory i think the browser on the pocket pc 2003 is IE 4.01 and