Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Adriano Crestani <ad...@apache.org> on 2007/04/20 05:50:01 UTC

Windows Plataform SDK include

Hi,

Guys, I need some suggestion about how should I define a include directory
on C++ DAS VC project. I need to define the Windows Plataform SDK include
directory, on my machine it's located on C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\include, however I
want to define it as something like %PLATAFORM_SDK_HOME%\include. Is there a
default environment variable that defines it?

Adriano Crestani

Re: Windows Plataform SDK include

Posted by Andrew Borley <aj...@gmail.com>.
Adriano,

If you follow the Visual Studio 2005/Platform SDK for Windows Server
2003 R2 installation instructions at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualc/usingpsdk/ it
details the settings you need to change in VS.

Hope this helps
Andy

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.

--