Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Luca Zago <za...@libero.it> on 2002/09/21 16:46:59 UTC

WebDAV applet client

Hi,
I am searching for a good webDAV applet client (not a swing application)
to navigate the directory trees of slide.
I have tried metaWebAccess, but it doesn't seem too much compatible with
Slide implementation of WebDav. have some of you the same problems with
this applet? have you other experiences with other products?

Thank you

Luca

Re: WebDAV applet client

Posted by Sung-Gu <je...@apache.org>.
Hi Luca,

I think you could try to make an applet client by the Slide client.
It's possbile I believe...   :)

Sung-Gu