Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by John Burwell <jo...@shapeblue.com> on 2016/05/05 14:23:35 UTC

Organizing CCCNA16 Hackathon

All,

In advance of the CCNA16 Hackathon on Wednesday, 1 June 2016, it seems like it would be wise to organize the topics which people are interested in addressing.  My thought is anyone may suggest a topic and/or register their interest in a topic.  Also, since there will likely be a number of people unable to physically attend, we can create a Google Hangout for each group.  Hopefully, by organizing the topics in advance and broadcasting our work, we can further extend participation across the community.

To begin organizing topics, I have created a public Google Spreadsheet [1] with columns for group name, organizer/proposer,  interested participants, and a Hangout URL.  If you would like to propose a topic, create a new row with the name of the group, your name and email, and a Hangout URL (instructions[2]).  If you are interested in one or more topics, please add your name and email to the row.  I would also like to propose that we record the Hangout sessions (upload location TBD), and that the organizer of the topic report any results of their efforts with a URL of the recording back to dev@.

Finally, I have included users@ and marketing@ as they may also wish to participate.

Thanks,
-John

[1]: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14U0E1YpgZvsBc88SHVojo-XzOLAKs-WFEkMxXlrAl_o/edit#gid=0
[2]: https://support.google.com/hangouts/answer/3111943?hl=en

Regards,

John Burwell

john.burwell@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue

Re: Organizing CCCNA16 Hackathon

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
+1

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Dag Sonstebo <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Ron,

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Posted by John Burwell <jo...@shapeblue.com>.
Pierre-Luc and WIll,

Posted by John Burwell <jo...@shapeblue.com>.
Pierre-Luc and WIll,

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hey John,
Thanks for the initiative.  We will be focusing the hackathon mainly around
testing.  I will be setting up full environments for the teams to work with

Posted by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hey John,