Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mike Bowler <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/03 15:07:47 UTC

Fwd: Please help no output from rasterizer

Hi,

Please see the attached log file.

Thanks,

Mike

Posted by Kerschbaum Michael <m....@pke.at>.
Hello,

We do the same, but i generate max 16k times 16k (is level 5 or 6) but with an already tiled image ?! So for an level higher I do it 4 times 8k time 8k .... Or for 2 level higher 4 x 4 time 8k time 8k !

Re: Please help no output from rasterizer

Posted by Mike Bowler <mi...@gmail.com>.
Ok thanks, I will take a look.

Posted by "Thomas E. DeWeese" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Bowler <mi...@gmail.com>.