Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Jeffrey B. Woodward" <Je...@Dartmouth.EDU> on 2001/04/09 22:39:23 UTC

Turbine with INFORMIX DB

I am just getting started with the Turbine project. I have been reading this
maillist and all the documentation that I could find regarding Turbine for
the last few days. I would like to get Turbine and the database pooling
stuff working with INFORMIX (IDS 9.21.UC1-1). I am willing to work on this
and to contribute any successes back to the development team; however,
before I re-invent the wheel, has anyone out there already been successful
in doing this? If so, any pointers would be great. Otherwise,
pointers/advice on how to get started would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
-Jeff Woodward
 Jeffrey.B.Woodward@Dartmouth.EDU