Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/23 23:05:00 UTC

Re: Errored: apache/calcite#12834 (main - 94dc303)

Does anyone have any idea why Travis failed for me? I pushed a one-line commit that had already succeeded in GitHub actions.

Julian

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Looking at the jobs on GH actions, I don't think we are testing all the
OpenJDK versions that are being tested on Travis:
https://github.com/apache/calcite/actions/runs/2551147939

I think over there's some drift between the Travis and GH Actions config
and they are not exactly equivalent / testing the same things.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.
This is a problem on the Travis side, right? I can’t see how this one-line change could have broken anything.

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.