Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Marios Karagiannopoulos <ma...@master.math.upatras.gr> on 2004/06/10 13:33:35 UTC

CC in Solaris?

Has anybody tried to compile xerces under Solaris 8/sparc arch/CC version
5.2 2000/09/11?

Thanks

RE: CC in Solaris? -> worked!

Posted by Marios Karagiannopoulos <ma...@master.math.upatras.gr>.
Hi Chun Lin,

I have tested with g++. It worked fine as well. You must provide the
runConfigure script with -psolaris -cg++ -xg++.

Report me any problems. I'd love to help.

Marios

  _____

Re: CC in Solaris? -> worked!

Posted by Chun Lin Zhang <ch...@hotmail.com>.