Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/24 07:05:44 UTC

Result, was Re: [VOTE] Apache MINA 2.2.1 release

Hi!

I'm closing this vote with 4 binding  +1  and one ,on binding +1:
Binding
- Jonathan
- Jeff Genender
- Guillaume
- and me

Non Binding:
- Chistoph.

Thanks for the votes, I'll push the packages and announce the release ASAP !

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50