Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Paul Kiruvanayagam <Pa...@OrbisUK.com> on 2008/08/01 18:33:05 UTC

executing test methods more than once.

Hi

I would like to submit the same request to the server more than once
(i.e. execute the same test), however it is only returning a partial xml
response which is causing me an issue in the endXXX method as I am doing
validation there.

Currently I am just executing the following code

try {
            for(int i=1; i<=3; i++) {
                Servlet servlet = new Servlet();
            servlet.doPost(request, response);
            System.out.println("Done testStayGameRequest " + i);
            }

How can I achieve the what I want without creating 3 separate test
methods to execute the same request against the server multiple times?
I am really only interested in the final reponse.

thanks

Paul

Re: executing test methods more than once.

Posted by Dheerendra Kulkarni <dh...@gmail.com>.
Better than looping is add this tescase 3 times without the loop in a
testsuite and run the suite

regards,
Dheerendra