Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org> on 2004/12/22 13:36:30 UTC

New developerWorks article on Continuations and Cocoon

"Use continuations to develop complex Web applications"

	http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-contin.html

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/

Re: New developerWorks article on Continuations and Cocoon

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>On Mie, 22 de Diciembre de 2004, 6:36, Ugo Cei dijo:
>

>>"Use continuations to develop complex Web applications"
>>
>>	http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-contin.html
>>

>Very interesting!

Definitely. We should invite this guy to help us writing our docs!

>I added a link in:
>
>http://cocoon.apache.org/link/in-the-press.html
>
>In the next update it will be there.

Cool. Thanks, Antonio!

Sylvain

Re: New developerWorks article on Continuations and Cocoon

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
On Mie, 22 de Diciembre de 2004, 6:36, Ugo Cei dijo:
> "Use continuations to develop complex Web applications"
>
> 	http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-contin.html

Very interesting! I added a link in:

http://cocoon.apache.org/link/in-the-press.html

In the next update it will be there.