Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/11 15:56:08 UTC

A backward-incompatible change in IoFilter of MINA 2.0

Hi community,

I found a critical design flaw that prevents me from implementing a
new utility filter related to implementation of a request-response
protocol.

You can browse the overall context in the following JIRA page:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-368

The change already has been checked in because I think the change is
reasonable enough.  If you are using any custom IoFilter
implementations that overrides messageSent() event, you will have to
change them.

As always, please don't hesitate to tell me if I have done something
stupid.  If it's bad, we can always roll back.  :D

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6