Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2006/08/08 13:55:58 UTC

[Axis2] Time to have next release

Hi All;

After Axis2 1.0 release we have done a number of feature improvements
and  bug fixing  , so  I think its time to think about the next release.
And of course there were many request for a release in the mailing list
too. I think we can do a release after ApacheCon Asia ( I am bit busy
with apacheCon) , with the above improvements + bug fixes . I update the
wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/releases/1.1 )  , and
need to identify the JIRAs we need to fix before next release too  :).

Please be kind enough to make your suggestions on this release.

Here is my +1 for the next release Axis2 1.1,

Thanks
Deepal

Re: [Axis2] Time to have next release

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
sure

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Dims,

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Franz Fehringer <fe...@isogmbh.de>.
In this case i prefer to wait (not enough Maven2 expertise)  8-)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Franz,

Posted by Franz Fehringer <fe...@isogmbh.de>.