Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Joerg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de> on 2007/11/12 21:20:15 UTC

javadoc: aggregated and per module

Re: javadoc: aggregated and per module

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
Can you please explain the issue you are having again? I have the
<reporting> plugin declared only, and when I just run the site, I only get
part of my javadocs aggregated. The other have is turned on/off by a profile
declaration but I specified the -P profile as all the other reports are
generated. When I do a site-deploy, the javadocs get generated, but not
aggregated. Is there an issue with aggregation and -P profiles?

            <!-- javadoc -->
            <plugin>
                <version>2.3</version>
                <configuration>
                    <minmemory>128m</minmemory>
                    <maxmemory>512</maxmemory>

<overview>${basedir}/src/main/java/org/delta/esp/dap/overview.html</overview>
                    <packagenames>org.delta.*</packagenames>
                    <show>protected</show>
                    <aggregate>true</aggregate>
                    <doclet>ydoc.doclets.YStandard</doclet>
                    <docletPath>
                        ${projectRoot}\src\main\resources\tools\ydoc-
3.0-jdk1.5\lib\ydoc.jar;${projectRoot}\src\main\resources\tools\ydoc-
3.0-jdk1.5\resources;${build.classes.dir}
                    </docletPath>
                    <additionalparam>-link
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/ -umlautogen</additionalparam>
                    <tag name="noinspection" description="IntelliJ
Inspection Ignore tag" enabled="false"/>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Posted by Dan Kigelman <dk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joerg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de>.