Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by ruchi goel <Ru...@Sun.COM> on 2007/02/09 12:18:01 UTC

problem checking out graffito source

Hi,

I am using tortoise-svn on windows. I created a new windows folder
e:\graffito-new and tried  to checkout graffito source code from
|http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/graffito/trunk|

But I get error :
Working copy  e:\graffito-new is already locked. Please do cleanup.

I do clean up and perform checkout again . It does not work.
I delete the directory and create new folder . \

Perform above steps again . It comes up with the same error.

What am I missing ?

-Ruchi

Re: problem checking out graffito source

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
I don't know - I'm using Eclipse and it works fine here.

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Ok I'm going to add a new jira issue.

Thanks

Posted by ruchi goel <Ru...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ruchi goel <Ru...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
On 2/13/07, ruchi goel <Ru...@sun.com> wrote:

> The dependency jars are no more in the specified location as refererred
> in project.xml .

Which dependencies ? all ?

> grafito site has a link ? Another question is can this be compiled with
> Jackrabbit 1.2
not yet

Re: problem checking out graffito source

Posted by ruchi goel <Ru...@Sun.COM>.
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Hi Ruchin
>

>> Is there a way to build just the jcr-mapping layer ? I do not really
>> need the entire graffto
>
> yes, from the directory trunk/jcr/jcr-mapping :execute "maven clean
> jar:install"
> The jar will be avaiable in the local maven repo and in the target
> folder.
The dependency jars are no more in the specified location as refererred
in project.xml . Does one need to download them from various places or

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruchin

Posted by ruchi goel <Ru...@Sun.COM>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2/9/07, ruchi goel <Ru...@sun.com> wrote:
>> scanning is not ON. Even firwall is disabled. The Tortoise svn version I
>> am using is 1.3.5
>> I do not think that should be a problem. I used the same few months bac
>> for checking out the source.
>
> OK, it was just a long shot... I'm out of ideas, you may want to ask
> the TortoiseSVN mailing list for more hints.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting
OK , I was able to checkout using secured url
|https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/graffito/trunk|

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by ruchi goel <Ru...@Sun.COM>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2/9/07, ruchi goel <Ru...@sun.com> wrote:
>> I am using tortoise-svn on windows. I created a new windows folder
>> e:\graffito-new and tried  to checkout graffito source code from
>> |http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/graffito/trunk|
>>
>> But I get error :
>> Working copy  e:\graffito-new is already locked. Please do cleanup.
>>
>> I do clean up and perform checkout again . It does not work.
>
> I just tried the same thing with TortoiseSVN 1.4.1 on Windows XP, no
> problems.
>
> I have however witnessed similar "Working copy locked. Please do
> cleanup." errors every now and then with TortoiseSVN. I've seen some
> reports about real-time antivirus scanners and other similar tools
> potentially interfering with the SVN operations on Windows, so you may
> want to try temporarily disabling any such scanners for your e: disk
> to see if that helps.

scanning is not ON. Even firwall is disabled. The Tortoise svn version I
am using is 1.3.5
I do not think that should be a problem. I used the same few months bac
for checking out the source.

-ruchi

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,