Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jenn Turner <je...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2016/01/11 02:23:10 UTC

[NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Hi folks,

If you want to submit a link for this week’s CouchDB Weekly News,
please don’t hesitate and send it to this thread until Thursday,
January 14, 11am UTC+2.

I’d especially invite you to submit content for the sections:
-Releases in the CouchDB Universe
-Opinions, Talks, …
-Events
-Time to relax

Thanks in advance for your support, and have a good day today. 😎

Jenn

—
Jenn Turner
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt

Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Posted by muji <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jenn,

Maybe you could add my command line interface to couchdb:

https://github.com/tmpfs/rlx

Thanks!

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Jenn,

I’ve just sent an email to the user group about a new NMO release. If you get a chance please could you add that info to this weeks newsletter as well.

Cheers
Garren

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Jenn,