Posted to general@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2010/04/14 01:40:42 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Termination of the WSRP4J incubator project

The vote for proposing termination of the WSRP4J Incubator podling has passed with 19 +1 votes (8 binding Portals PMC Members),
no 0 votes and 1 -1 (non-binding and without arguments provided) vote.

The next step is to send the proposed termination up for vote on the Apache Incubator itself.

Regards,

Ate