Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> on 2008/08/27 10:41:53 UTC

Re: [vote] Cocoon 3: Versioning, SVN, Maven, namespaces, issue tracking and CI

On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 10:03 +0200, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler pisze:
> > I expected since I am now using Cocoon Spring Configurator 2.0 I needed
> > to update as well
> > http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-1.0.1.xsd to http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-2.0.0.xsd
> > but that is not the case. Which is kind of confusing.
>
> Actually, you should update the schema but the schema is located at
> http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-1.1.0.xsd
> because we planned to release 1.1.0 instead of 2.0.0 and once decision was made to release 2.0.0 it
> was forgotten to rename this file.
>
> Could you take care of it?

Sure, however not sure about the publishing process. Is
svn mv
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/site/site/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-1.1.0.xsd https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/site/site/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-2.0.0.xsd

enough?

Or do I need to move it from the source?

> > BTW since we are now using 2.5 shouldn't we update our config files to
> > reflect this?
>
> Probably a good idea.

Will try to take of it.

salu2

Re: [vote] Cocoon 3: Versioning, SVN, Maven, namespaces, issue tracking and CI

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 10:41 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 10:03 +0200, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> > Thorsten Scherler pisze:
> > > I expected since I am now using Cocoon Spring Configurator 2.0 I needed
> > > to update as well
> > > http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-1.0.1.xsd to http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-2.0.0.xsd
> > > but that is not the case. Which is kind of confusing.
> >
> > Actually, you should update the schema but the schema is located at
> > http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-1.1.0.xsd
> > because we planned to release 1.1.0 instead of 2.0.0 and once decision was made to release 2.0.0 it
> > was forgotten to rename this file.
> >
> > Could you take care of it?
>
> Sure, however not sure about the publishing process. Is
> svn mv
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/site/site/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-1.1.0.xsd https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/site/site/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-2.0.0.xsd
>
> enough?
>
> Or do I need to move it from the source?

Committed revision 689438.

I copied instead of mv. If anything else needs to be done please let me
know.

salu2