Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rajumohan Ramasamy <ra...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/20 11:32:53 UTC

Fixed Deposit

Hi - Is there a way to track Fixed deposit and Mutual fund investments in Ofbiz.
Scenario goes like this. I have a Bank a/c and i have taken 5 Fixed deposits. Instead of creating 5 difference Fixed Deposit a/c's as Separate Chart of Accounts , is there a sub-ledge concept using which i can track this (As the customer is interested in tracking the FD number, Deposit date, Rate of Interest, Maturity date etc)

Thanks
Raj

Re: Fixed Deposit

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Rajumohan,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

Jacques