Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/13 22:34:23 UTC

tika artifacts in m2 repo

Hi,

Are the latest tika artifacts in a wrong directory in central repo?

If I have a m2 project that uses tika m2 artifacts as dependency:

  <groupId>org.apache.tika</groupId>
  <artifactId>tika</artifactId>
  <version>0.2</version>

Maven tries to download them from location (which is correct IMO)
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/tika/tika/0.2/

But that's not where the resources are, they are in different directory:
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/tika/0.2/

--
Sami Siren

Re: tika artifacts in m2 repo

Posted by Dave Meikle <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

2008/12/13 Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>

> Dave, can you fix that? The following should do the trick:

Done. Sorry about that.

> While you're at it, it would be good to also set the entire
> org/apache/tika directory to group-writable so other people can also
> add or fix things:

Done.

Cheers,
Dave

Re: tika artifacts in m2 repo

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 10:34 PM, Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are the latest tika artifacts in a wrong directory in central repo?

Yes.

Dave, can you fix that? The following should do the trick:

    chmod 002
    cd /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibibio-rsync-repository
    cd org/apache/tika
    mkdir tika
    mv 0.2 maven-metadata.xml* tika

While you're at it, it would be good to also set the entire
org/apache/tika directory to group-writable so other people can also
add or fix things:

    cd /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibibio-rsync-repository
    chmod -R g+w org/apache/tika

BR,

Jukka Zitting